When it comes to how people do things, there are no rights or wrongs, only informed decisions. That’s why it’s important that the information you base your parenting decisions on be accurate, up-to-date, and verifiable.
At FamilyInstructor, our contents are carefully vetted and curated to address your specific needs and help you make the most informed decisions possible.
FamilyInstructor creates content around the following topics: motorcycle, bicycles, fakes, cheats, convincing, license plates, law and many more related to daily lives.
Our editorial team conducts research daily using a variety of resources, including social media, news outlets, health reports, other informational websites and with the most relevant and pressing topics to be addressed and covered on the site.
We create contents for parents, guardians, grandparents, youths, and the general population to get real answers to relevant questions.
Following our contents, we strive to:
- Connect with people on topics that matter to them, including family planning, raising children, and taking care of their own needs.
- Provide people with useful, practical information on all things parenting.
- Educate people on ways to simplify their hectic lives.
Our contents take the following journey before publication:
- Content topics and ideas are brainstormed by the FamilyInstructor editorial team external experts.
- Each content is assigned to a writer who can specifically speak to the topic at hand, and has real-life experience or professional in the field(s).
- During the writing process, writers are in communication with our panel experts, who provide guidance, quotes, and resources on the assigned topic.
- Before publication, each piece is carefully reviewed by the fact checking editorial team.
Experts provides guidance, oversight, quotes, and resources on original content produced by FamilyEducation to ensure we are providing the most up-to-date and accurate information to our audience. Our team comprises licensed social workers, psychologists, educators, bikers and more.
Each month, we review our content to ensure the integrity and that all contents are up-to-date and citing the latest research.
Content that contains any information that could affect the health and well-being of a child or parent is thoroughly researched, links to trusted sources, and includes an expert opinion from our panel of Parenting Experts.
All content on the site is intended to be purely informational. Reliance on the information provided by FamilyInstructor and its contributors is at your own risk.
We also publish and license content from highly-regarded publishers that we trust and believe could be beneficial to our readers.